This webinar is part of our Social Marketing Mastery series, where we cover social basics and how to excel at them.
VERB Interactive—whose extensive clientele includes MasterCard, Marriott and the PGA tour—joins us for a social benchmarking 101 session.
How do you stack up against competitors? How do you stack up in your industry? Learn how to answer your benchmarking questions directly from VERB’s Senior Social Media and Marketing Strategist, Bristol James, and Digital Analytics Strategist, Erin Brown.
They share the findings of their report, Understanding How You Stack Up, So Your Social Marketing Can Step Up, while Sprout’s Agency Marketing Strategist, Sydney Nielsen, shows you how to execute your own analysis using Sprout.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- What benchmarking is and why it’s necessary
- How to initiate, create and fine-tune strategies with quantitative data
- When to use industry-specific data vs channel-specific data
- What factors to consider when evaluating your social performance
- How to implement your own social benchmarking plan in Sprout